Terms of ServiceBy using the framebench.com website ("Service"), services of Framebench Technologies Pvt. Ltd. ("Framebench"), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").Framebench reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time.Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your account. While Framebench prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that Framebench cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Any questions about these Terms & Conditions can be addressed to email@example.com
AccessIn order to access the Service, you must provide Framebench with certain user account information.You represent and warrant that the information you provide to Framebench is true and accurate. Framebench has several tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person shall have access to your Framebench passwords or accounts. It is your sole responsibility to (1) control the dissemination and use of password; (2) authorize, monitor, and control access to your Framebench password and account; and (3) promptly inform Framebench of any need to deactivate a password. Your right to use the Sites and Services is non-transferable and any password given to you is non-transferable. You grant Framebench and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the Sites the right to transmit, monitor, store, retrieve and use your information in connection with the operation of the Sites.Please keep in mind that if you disclose personally identifiable information in a public manner through the Services whether through collaborative postings, message boards or other public on-line forums, this information may be collected and used by others accessing those portions of the Services. Framebench does not monitor or collect information you disclose inside online public forums nor does it accept any liability associated with your voluntary disclosure of same.Framebench cannot and does not assume any responsibility or liability for any information you submit, or your or third parties’ use or misuse of information transmitted or received using Framebench tools and services. Framebench is not responsible for any damage or losses caused by unauthorized use of your account. You, however, may be responsible to Framebench for any harm Framebench incurs due to unauthorized use of your Framebench account.
TrademarksFramebench, framebench.com and other service names, trademarks and logos are trademarks of Framebench or its third parties. Without our prior written permission, or that of applicable third parties, you agree not to display, or use in any manner, the marks of Framebench. The trademarks, logos, and service marks not owned by Framebench and that are displayed on the Services are the registered or unregistered marks of their respective owners. No rights are granted by Framebench to use such marks, whether by implication, estoppel, or otherwise
Standard Account Terms
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other pertinent information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by "bots" or other automated methods are not permitted.
- Your login may only be used by one (1) person - a single login shared by multiple people shall not be permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Framebench cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are hereby considered fully responsible for all content posted and any and all activity that occurs under your account, even when certain content is posted by others who have accounts under your account.
- Only one person may maintain a free account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal activities.
- You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws.
- Your use of the Service is at your own risk
- You acknowledge and understand that Framebench uses third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- You must not modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Framebench.
- Unless with explicit permission from Framebench, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
- We may remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service, including but not limited to content deemed unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, explicitly obscene, generally objectionable or violating any party's intellectual property.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Framebench employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination and potential criminal charges.
- You must not transmit any worms, viruses or any other code of a destructive and furtive nature.
- Framebench does not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs.
- Framebench does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
- Framebench cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
- You hereby and explicitly understand and agree that Framebench is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including (but not restricted to) damages for loss of profits, data or other intangibles, by means of the use or the inability to use the service, unauthorized access to your data, or any other matter relating directly to the Service.
- The failure of Framebench to aggressively enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not be construed as a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Framebench and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Framebench including prior iterations of the Terms of Service.
Pricing Terms & Conditions
Premium AccountsFramebench lets you add more than 30 files for a fee. By doing so, your account will be converted to a Premium Account. Framebench accepts credit cards and will automatically charge your credit card monthly, depending upon which Premium Plan you select. If any fee is not paid in a timely manner, or Framebench is unable to process your transaction using the credit card information provided, Framebench reserves the right to revoke access to your Framebench account and files.
BillingThe fees for your Premium Account will be billed from the date you elect, or convert to, a Premium Account and on each monthly renewal thereafter unless and until you choose to cancel your account. Click on the link on your "user account" tab to see the commencement date for your next renewal period. Framebench will automatically bill your credit card each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your Premium Account. In the event your Premium Account began on a day not contained in a given month. Framebench will bill your credit card on the last day of such month. For example, if your Premium Account began on March 31st, your credit card would be billed next on April 30th.
Refund PolicyRefund is calculated on Pro rata basis. Should you elect to upgrade your Premium Account, the commencement date for your next renewal period will be reset and you will be billed for the first month of the upgraded level of service. For example, if you begin your monthly billed Premium Account on April 1st, your next payment would be due on May 1st. If you upgrade/downgrade your Premium Account on April 15th and pay the new amount associated with the upgraded Premium Account you have selected in full and the balance for previous Premium Account fees (on pro rata basis) will be refunded. Your next payment would then be due on May 15th.Framebench may change the fees and charges in effect, or add new fees and charges from time to time, but we will notify you in advance of these changes by email.
Cancelling Your AccountYour Framebench Premium Account will continue in effect unless and until you cancel your Premium Account or we terminate it. You must cancel your Premium Account before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month's fees to your credit card. Framebench will bill the monthly fees associated with your Premium Account plus any applicable tax to the credit card you provide to us during registration (or to a different credit card if you change your account information).Framebench Premium Accounts are prepaid and non-refundable. You may cancel your Framebench Premium Account at anytime, and cancellation will be effective immediately. If you wish to cancel your Premium Account you may do so via “user account” tab. Should you elect to cancel your Premium Account, please note that you will not be issued a refund for the most recently (or any previously) charged monthly fees.By signing up for a Framebench Premium Account and providing Framebench with your payment account information, you hereby agree to these payment terms and conditions.
Free AccountsFramebench allows you to share and review up to 30 files (including 5 videos) with unlimited users free of cost. Framebench reserves the right to terminate Free Accounts at any time, with or without notice. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, if a Free Account is inactive for 90 days, then Framebench may delete any or all of your files without providing additional notice.For further information regarding your Framebench Premium or Free Account, please see the Framebench Terms of Service.